Level 2 Buzzing Bees (2.5 - 4 years)
This music filled class is 'buzzing' with energy and celebrates the unique joys of your growing child. Each week your child will love singing, dancing and playing instruments with you and their new friends and you'll love helping them practice a wide variety of activities such as gross and fine motor skills, turn-taking, social skills and active listening. In class, we'll also share tips and ideas for using music throughout the week. Your course fees include a comprehensive Kindermusik kit that contains a variety of tools and resources to continue the learning experience at home for all the family to enjoy.
- Age Guideline: a minimum of 2.5 years of age - 4 years of age
- Size of Class: maximum of 12 children per class
- Length of Class: 45 minutes
- Term Length: 9 consecutive weeks that align with NSW school terms
- Term Dates: Greater Sydney is currently under stay at home orders apply to all those in Greater Sydney. Busy Bees Music classes are currently on hold during this time.
- Parent Involvement: Grownups join the entire class **
- Class Offerings: Mondays @ 11.30am; Tuesdays @ 10.30am; Wednesdays @ 9.30am; Thursdays @ 11.30am and Fridays @ 10.30am
- Class Start Date: To be advised
- How Do I Join? Typically, we do offer the first class free although in booking a class over the holiday period we do a one class ($22.00) holding deposit. This means we remove your position from our list of advertised positions, allowing you to preview the class and subsequently enrol directly after your preview. Should you wish to join us we simply deduct your holding deposit twice from the balance of your fees. Once as your first class is actually free and twice as you’ve already made a $22.00 payment towards those fees. If you feel the classes are't a good fit for you an your family, we'll refund your holding deposit at the end of your preview class.
- Class Availability: To check live availability, just click on our timetable link HERE, scroll down to find the class you're interested in, click on MORE INFO, scroll down again to EMAIL STUDIO and shoot us an email. We'll be in touch within 24 hours to book your class.
** Enrolment includes the parent or carer and the enrolled child only. During COVID restrictions, we are only to accomodate any additional adults with prior arrangement.
** For the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all families in our our classes we are UNABLE to accomodate unenrolled siblings or non-enrolled children in any of our classes.
All Full Term Enrolments include: as much fun and learning that we can pack into 45 minutes, but to be specific:
- 9 x 45 minute consecutive, weekly brain growing classes
- Parent education support via email and WhatsApp
- Two themed units of study
- Two take home Kindermusik kits with a story and instrument/prop in each
- Infinite access to the Kindermusik app loaded with your class music (Google Play)or the (App Store)
- One in studio catch up (based on availability)
- Online, live and recorded options for additional catch ups.
How much does it cost?: All our class fees are the same for all age groups. Click here for more information.
What can I expect in the class?: Up until about age 3, toddlers are mostly learning by observing and imitating others. That's why the magical combination of parent and child with other other adults in a Kindermusik class becomes one of the best kinds of opportunities to using music to fuel a child's learning and development. In a weekly Kindermusik class you'll find a variety of music, opportunities for instrument exploration, ensemble skill development, vocal play, exploration time, story time, movement activities and together time as well as expert advice on how you can support your child's development each step of the way.
Looking forward to meeting you and your family!